Cahill De Fonseka provides a range of legal services to both private and corporate clients in London, Surrey and the South East.
Our core areas of practice are:
▪ Property & Conveyancing ▪ Employment Law ▪ Immigration Applications & Appeals ▪ Contracts, Dispute Resolution & Litigation
We understand that choosing a lawyer to advise and represent you is an important decision. To help you decide if Cahill De Fonseka is the right law firm for you, here are six things you should know about us:
- Our solicitors are approachable, attentive and friendly. Their primary goal is to fully understand your needs and provide a speedy, cost-effective legal solution
- We enable our clients to make informed decisions about their legal matters
- We guarantee that your case will be handled throughout by a qualified and experienced solicitor. You will have direct access to your solicitor by telephone and e-mail
- Our policy is to offer fixed-fee agreements wherever possible. This means that our clients know from the outset the precise cost of our services
- We are fully committed to providing an excellent standard of professional service to our clients no matter the nature or value of their case
- We regard referrals from our existing clients as the most valid indicator of our performance
If we are the type of law firm you are looking for, please contact us in confidence for an initial discussion about your requirements. Our telephone number is 020 7998 3488. Alternatively, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our solicitors provide volunteer services to the South West London Law Centres.
Please note that we do not provide legal aid / publicly-funded legal services.