- services we offer:
Cahill De Fonseka guarantees to provide you with clear, accurate and confidential initial advice about your legal matters. Our main practice areas are property, employment law, civil litigation and UK immigration & nationality law. Please see below for further details.
Should you choose Cahill De Fonseka to represent you, an experienced solicitor will handle your case from start to finish. Our aim is to deliver fast, cost-effective results and an attentive, client-focused service. We do our utmost to provide our clients with direct access to their solicitor as we believe that this ensures a productive client / lawyer relationship.
Where possible, we offer competitive fixed-fee agreements. This means that we assess the full extent of the legal work you require and agree a fixed price, which covers all the time we spend working on your case and our other likely expenses, such as telephone, postage and photocopying costs. We also provide you with a firm indication of foreseeable third-party expenses (sometimes called disbursements), which may include court fees, search fees, expert reports and translation costs.
Please contact us for an initial discussion about your requirements and an indication of our fees. If we are unable to assist you, we will do our best to refer you to a trusted local colleague.RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- Freehold & Leasehold Conveyancing
- Home Information Packs
- Shared ownership / Transfers of Equity
- Lease extensions & Leasehold enfranchisement
- Landlord & Tenant
- Tenancy Agreements
- Possession proceedings
- We provide advice and representation on all aspects of UK / EEA immigration law, including appeals.
- Cahill De Fonseka are members of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- Advice on Employment Rights, disciplinary matters and disputes
- Representation in Employment Tribunal claims
- Advice on redundancy and compromise agreements
- Advice on Transfers of Undertakings
- Contract disputes
- Consumer issues
- Landlord & Tenant
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement of judgments
- Insurance claims
- Dispute resolution
- Representation in legal proceedings
Please note that we do not provide Legal Aid services.